Why outsource your Data Protection Officer?
Our Outsourced Data Protection Officer (DPO as a service) is the best way to stay on top of data privacy regulations without the cost and time investment of a full-time hire. SG Portal is the Data Privacy & Protection and IT Cyber Security managed services provider to put privacy with protection first, which makes us uniquely qualified to provide businesses with regulatory services that don't hinder their operations.
No Conflict of Interest
Businesses often appoint the DPO internally, usually to their heads of legal, technology or security, which is a clear conflict of interest and often contrary to the regulations.
Faster to appoint
There are 10x as many DPO vacancies as there are qualified individuals. If you intend to recruit a DPO, finding and affording the right one for you is a long process.
Most Cost Effective
By outsourcing the DPO role, you gain access to a wider set of skills, including technical, legal and cyber security, all at a lower cost than recruiting full-time.
What DPO as a Service looks like for you
Data Privacy Assurance Service includes:
- Reviewing and advising on privacy policies, procedures and documentation
- Data protection and information security consultancy
- Ongoing monitoring of adherence to the Regulation
- Advising on data protection impact assessments (DPIA), their implementation and outcomes
Others include as follows:
- An annual on-site adherence audit
- Ongoing monitoring of the collection and processing of personal data
- Training of staff involved in data processing operations
- Data breach management and reporting
- Representation to data subjects and Supervisory Authorities